The Type of Residential Construction That We Provide:
- Spec Home Builds
- Custom Home Builds
- Home Additions
- Other Special Construction Structural Projects
Difference between a Spec Home & Custom Build Home
A spec home (also known as a spec house or speculative home) is a newly constructed home that is built on speculation or without an identified buyer. They are usually built by a developer or builder who plans to sell the home once it has been completed. Spec homes are typically built with a predefined design and floor plan and are usually purchased in their existing condition. A custom home is a home that is designed and built to the specifications of the buyer. The buyer will have a say in the design, layout, and features of the home. The builder will work with the buyer to create a unique design that meets the buyer's needs and preferences. Custom homes are more expensive than spec homes and may take longer to build.
Past Residential Projects
Redmon Project-Sylvan Heights
GETTING STARTED BUILDING YOUR NEW HOME
- Secure financing: Before starting building, you must secure financing and obtain the necessary permits.
- Develop a plan: Once you have the necessary funding and permits, create a plan for your new house. This includes deciding on the size, layout, and features you want.
- You can select a contractor: With your plan in hand, you can select a reputable contractor who can bring your vision to life.
- Purchase materials: Your contractor will help you determine the materials you need for your new house and help you purchase them.
- Begin construction: Once the materials have been purchased, your contractor will begin construction.
- Finalize details: As construction progresses, keep an eye on the details to ensure everything follows your plan.
- Final inspection: Once construction is complete, the contractor will perform a final inspection to ensure everything is up to code.
- Move in: Finally, you can move into your new house and enjoy the fruits of your labor!